Tim Lennon of Australia Post turns a blind eye to it all

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Tim Lennon of Australia Post turns a blind eye to it all

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Australia Post Tim Lennon NSW Area Manager from Strawberry Hills NSW visited Karen Hanratty today to discuss their criminal behaviour towards residents of New Berrima.

Tim Lennon's objective was to visit me and try to shout myself and the inspector coffee and lunch, just to settle the matter by pretending to listen then making sure all past criminal actions of New Berrima Post staff, never took place... even though i have plenty of video footage that they did.

Tim Lennon calls the criminal Hanratty Family of psychopaths "outstanding citizens , doing a great job for the community." :))

Tim Lennon of Australia Post turns a blind eye to it all... even when Inspector McCarthy of Bowral Police Station, proves my claims are true... Tim Lennon stays in denial to protect his vested interest. L-)

If anyone has any past or present bad experiences with the AUSPOST General Store New Berrima, and would like to share them, do not contact [email protected], but rather try the board of directors for Australia Post instead.

Also Inspector McCarthy of Bowral Police Station is involved.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”