Stewart Gardiner Leighdon St Bass Hill NSW

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
mitch

Stewart Gardiner Leighdon St Bass Hill NSW

Postby mitch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Stewart Gardiner at Gardiner Engineering, criminal at Leighdon St Bass Hill NSW.

Also known on Ch 3 UHF radio as wokeye stewie.

He works at his family business called Gardiner Engineering at 27 Rosedale Ave Greenacre.

I am 100% positive Stewart Gardiner is a pedophile, and 100% Homosexual.

Stewart Gardiner is best mates with Pedo Phill , Nick Harriss, and Michael John Darby of 13 Argyle St New Berrima.

He has sent me pictures of his penis in the past. I still have them in-case I decide to have him charged with sexual harassment and NSW Police would need to identify his private parts. Stewart Gardiner's cell phone is 0490096332.

Stewart Gardiner also sells ICE and Hammer which he gets from Mick at Berrima Communications.

But gets his pot from 888 Steve.

Stewart Gardiner lives in his family home rent free by himself.

He has an intimate relationship with a blind drug dealer by the name Steven Bacharich from 8 ives avenue Casula.

VMG03 scum

Re: Stewart Gardiner Leighdon St Bass Hill NSW

Postby VMG03 scum » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Stewart Gardiner just said on ch 3 tonight that chris roubis will be found at the bottom of the river.

Threat recorded.

Stewart, would that be the same river that you dump all those un-sold stolen cb radios you cant sell?

Maybe you can send some to Mick (Michael Darby) or Red (Alex Baker), they have been doing a great job selling stolen cb radios in the past.

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”