Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty please clean your dog's poo

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty please clean your dog's poo

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Karen Hanratty or any other family member, please clean your dog's poo.

I've been living next door to your store for 3 years, and not once have any of you cleaned your dog's poo.

Every time I call Wingecarribee Council to complain , Council operators tell me that the Hanratty Family say it is fertilizer causing the smell in the backyard... but we all know that is not true.

Obviously you have a family member who has your back always at Wingecarribee Council named Deputy Mayor Ian Scandrett, which always helps you get away with anything in the area.

2 years ago you Hanratty's even tried to mask the dog poo smells, by dropping bags of fertilizer in your backyard... after I complained.

When I walk out the front or my backyard I smell your dog's poo. I can even hear blow flies buzzing around behind your fence at Australia Post Ampol New Berrima General Store.

Karen and Katie Hanratty, why have you never ever taken control of your dogs food allergy problems. Obviously it is not a money issue.

What I have seen and experienced over the years is that your whole family just don't give a shit about your dogs or cats well being.

Please surrender those poor neglected dogs and cat to Wingecarribee Moss Vale Animal shelter, where they will be better off.

Getting daily proper meals and clean water. including shelter from the cold and heat, proper medication, and stop using them to earn guard dog tax exemptions.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”