Wembley Road Pre School - horrors

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Kenny

Wembley Road Pre School - horrors

Postby Kenny » Fri May 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Wembley Road Pre School in Moss Vale .....so my grandson was hit on the head by one of the "carers" ...this same person has been seen yelling at another child by another parent who turned up randomly.

There are no security cameras and the owner refuses to install them.

The owner lies and covers up information.The owner defends this "carer" even though evidence against this person is conclusive and this abusive person should have been sacked.

She says this "carer" tends to be "loud " and thus defends abusive behaviour.I have completed a report for Bowral Police and relevant Child Welfare Agencies which I will be filing shortly.

She had no idea that I am a retired employee of the Dept of Education and Training and therefore a mandatory child abuse reporter. BIG mistake on her part. HUGE mistake

Admin

Re: Wembley Road Pre School in Moss Vale

Postby Admin » Fri May 25, 2018 3:11 pm

I’ve seen kids be dragged by their arms, when crying, I’ve seen babies left unattended at 6 months old. Shall I go on? Also , I don’t like that they’re always kept inside on a colder day. Kids at normal pre schools (yes I’ve done the rounds) are outside playing on grass under trees and doing gardening, excursions, etc.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

SteveW

Postby SteveW » Fri May 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Jane Underwood owner who went psycho at me and Nicolette they’re both abusive in my eyes but Nicolette abused my child.
Grabbed him by head. Pulls kids by their arms should I say drag them.

All the owner cares about us money. I said I wasn’t paying for the week she caused me to have off because I vomited for 3 days straight from stress, and my child refused to g,o so she’s trying to get all this money out of me and now defaming my name to every Person at pre school saying I don’t pay my fees when I pay $87 cash per DAY.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri May 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Jane Underwood sounds like an uneducated brain dead sheep.. believing that vaccines make a difference 8-}

Why would any parent want to mutate their child's DNA, ( read the fine print in the vaccine package instructions.)

Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and impairment of fertility 😂 Safety and effectiveness has not been established

Attachments
vaccines.jpg
vaccines.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 15070 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Admin

Re: Wembley Road Pre School - horrors

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:11 pm

An Open Letter From a Harvard Immunologist: ‘Unvaccinated Children Pose NO Risk’

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/an-open-l ... e-no-risk/

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Love
· Reply · Remove Preview · 1d
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Every organization gives themselves awards... means nothing.
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Kevin Griegg
Kevin Griegg It’s a daycare centre I’d never send my grandchildren that’s for sure!
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Probably Southern Highlands chamber of Commerce gave them the award for being the biggest brown tongues at every meeting
Manage
· Reply · 1d · Edited
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
They all take turns getting awards.. its a sales tactic.. always has been
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
I don't have to pay for my awards 😂 people give me mine for free
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
Tom Dixon-Colway In all seriousness, Bowral Police Inspector told me once I am a celebrity... so I have a reputation to keep 💋
Manage
· Reply · 1d
Samantha Bardsley
Samantha Bardsley Call cops n file a report n go to fair trading . Thats not acceptable at all
Manage
· Reply · 23h
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Thanks Samantha 👍
Manage
· Reply · 23h
Chris Roubis
Write a reply...

Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
It's sad when the owner of a business uses their staff to pretend to be parents to write up good reviews.
Manage
· Reply · 23h
Anne Greta Johnsson replied · 4 Replies · 1 hr
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne May I ask what preschool this is so other members can be made aware
Manage
· Reply · 44m
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
No, I'm not commenting at this point....as it's a legal matter, in the hands of our lawyers.
Manage
· Reply · 42m
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne Fair enough just don’t want that to happen to anyone else’s little ones
Manage
· Reply · 40m
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne , I can certainly advise you later on, when justice/ legal matters are completed.
Manage
Love
· Reply · 37m · Edited
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Kimmie Ann Kessey Payne , no you certainly would not want these assaults to happen to your children. However, I can't jeopardise our case atm. Sorry.
Manage
· Reply · 34m
Samantha Bardsley
Samantha Bardsley Anne Greta Johnsson so glad you took action
Manage
· Reply · 5m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
I've seen first hand of all the police paperwork.. so its not all hearsay .. its really going through the legal motions.
Manage
· Reply · 2m
Tracey Boyle
Tracey Boyle Hopefully this place gets the book thrown at them. You are not the only one i have heard a complaint from regarding that place.
Manage
· Reply · 1m
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson Tracey Boyle , yes, I can tell you right now....they are in BIG trouble.
Manage
· Reply · 1m
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Vaccinated Children Have 500% More Diseases Than Unvaccinated Children

http://awarenessact.com/vaccinated-chil ... -children/

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Tracey Boyle Hopefully this place gets the book thrown at them. You are not the only one i have heard a complaint from regarding that place.
Manage
· Reply · 22h
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Tracey Boyle , They are still preparing the case, but the news today is that a supoena will soon be served on them.
Manage
· Reply · 2h · Edited
Stephy Lou
Stephy Lou
Stephy and 3 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Tracey Boyle are you kidding?
Manage
· Reply · 2h
Anne Greta Johnsson
Anne Greta Johnsson
Stephy Lou, well there you go!
Manage
· Reply · 2h
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis Lets see how they get out of this one... they were acting all so courageous on Just Ask group ... playing the victim... and fabricating stories ... now we gonna see who the real victims are in court.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Anne Greta Johnsson Oh that's not all....I will screenshot some of the shit they have made up about us....unbelievable liars. But, hey, the police are dealing with that.....so let's see who the real criminals are.
Manage
· Reply · 1m
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
Oh yes the real smear campaign they have started against the victims.
Manage
· Reply · 1m

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Southern Highlands giving each other business awards to drum up more business... how pathetic and fraudulent.
Attachments
35921765_798343843703566_7149674694344441856_n.jpg
Southern Highlands giving each other business awards to drum up more business.
35921765_798343843703566_7149674694344441856_n.jpg (71.33 KiB) Viewed 14831 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Anne Greta Johnsson Omg...you can't be serious!!!😡😡😡Unbelievable.They must have been the only entrant. This seriously makes me feel ill.
Manage
Love
· Reply · 9m · Edited
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Realestate Agents do it all the time... even Macdonalds.. Just pay your membership at the SH chamber of commerce and you can get one too for the right price.
Manage
· Reply · 3h · Edited
Chris Roubis replied · 3 Replies · 3 hrs
Sharon Goode
Sharon Goode One business specifically entered into a category to be the only entrant in that category just to get into the finals
Manage
Haha
· Reply · 2h
Chris Roubis
Chris Roubis
You and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Well said Sharon Goode explains it all
Manage
· Reply · 47m
Sharon Goode
Sharon Goode Very corrupt those awards lol

Stephy Lou
Stephy Lou
Stephy and 2 others manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Name Shame Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia.
Hahahahahahaha , today I met the 4th parent who has told me about child abuse there.... 👎 how are they even open? 😳
Manage
· Reply · 20h

mitch

Postby mitch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Wembley Road Preschool shouldn't be near any non-jew children.
Attachments
35135020_10214893854873641_3010642478152810496_n-550x733.jpg
35135020_10214893854873641_3010642478152810496_n-550x733.jpg (105.94 KiB) Viewed 14631 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Larjane PTY LTD

Next Step Childcare Centre

Wembley Road PreSchool
Wembley Road Preschool.jpg
Wembley Road Preschool.jpg (37.3 KiB) Viewed 14629 times

SteveW

Postby SteveW » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:57 pm

It has come to my attention that Wembley Road pre school is harassing more old customers.

Cooking the books and doctoring time tables and sending fraudulent bills out to old clients.

Also using a melbourne based collection agency to extort money fraudulently.

Jane Underwood sure is a piece of work.

Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Steve,

Sounds like Wembley Road pre school is trying very hard to discredit the whistle-blowers, by faking bills and using collection agencies... to make the whistle blowers look like the bad guys :(|)

Jane Underwood must think this zionist tactic is going to work for her =))

I wonder what's next, maybe she should just go to her zionist friends at Highlands News and publish a fake news story, so she can look like the victim.

That's what I would of done, if I was a zionist psychopath like herself.

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”