HAVE YOU LOST YOUR PROPERTY TO THE BANKS? WE WANT YOU!

Got a question or just want to share
Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Recently, we have been fighting the banks, directly, on the basis of the fraud regarding the 'Fake' mortgage contract copies. I have litigation actions with CommBank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB and SunCorp.

The National Federation of Independent Business has been fighting these issues of 'Unconscionable Conduct' and 'Misleading and Deceptive Conduct', for the past 24 years, and now we need Australians to awaken to the fact that no - one is safe from these foreign corporations protected by the privatised courts,

I am looking to speak to 'affected' Australians who may have suffered, and lost property, at the hands of these and other banks, or, those who are defending their properties, and do not have the means to pay a criminal, oops, I meant to write a 'legal practitioner', which means nothing, as we have -

'No Courts and or Judges', in Australia, as they are privatised bank branches filled with 'Adminis - trators'!

I am now asking for your help, to share this message - widely.

Now, I am asking for your help to share this with EVERYBODY, because SOMEONE will know a person or family affected by the greatest SCAM in Australia's history - the government concealed property theft by the international banks.

Its time to send and write this to each and every State and Federal Politician in our country - before the foreign banks steal more family properties. With our information and knowledge, I am doing this right now.

However, I need 1,000 people to join me - RIGHT NOW!!!

If you need, write to the family (name protected) to protect the wife and children.

Now, we need to awaken Australians to this INTERNATIONAL BANKING SCAM, and alert the new Federal Government of these facts.

This letter is a culmination of the last two years information and knowledge, and you each have a copy involving two of the largest banks in our country, going into the United Nations and the International Criminal Court, for investigation into -

Banking and Postal Fraud

If you have any questions, and or suggestions, I will be only too happy to receive your letter or call. Banking and Postal is the REAL CANCER in our country.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

(Please open and read the attached letter at the foot of this email)

Derek Balogh
“Fraus est celare fraudem” – It is a Fraud to conceal a Fraud.

Derek: Balogh (de Galantha)
M: 0468 323 246
E: [email protected]
'National Federation of Independent Business'
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Information in Southern Highlands”