Coles Moss Vale busted water pipe.

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Admin

Coles Moss Vale busted water pipe.

Postby Admin » Sat May 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Coles Moss Vale have a busted water pipe out the front, wasting gallons of water every second.
You have to walk through it in order to try to get to the building and do your shopping.
They have done nothing about it for at least a month or more now.
I'm surprised no one has slipped and fell yet.

Mind you this Coles branch makes far more money than Coles Bowral... yet when it comes to fixing those deep pot holes in their carpark, it can take at least 6 months or more of customer's vehicles being damaged, before Coles fills those huge pot holes using cheap made asphalt... only to become craters again and again and again. the cycle is never ending.

Anyway Coles Moss Vale is right opposite Wingecarribee Shire Council building... but do you think the zionist criminal Councillors give a shit about water gushing out and being wasted?

Wingecarribee Councillors falsely pride themselves as being coal free, and huge water protectors.
Yet they dont tell you about Boral's old coal mine that continues to poison our tap water for decades. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/ ... ng/8824650
When you talk to Boral, EPA or Wingecarribee Council about it... all three zionist entities give you the run around and pass the buck.

After all, Coles is a zionist corporation that Wingecarribee Shire Councillors and the EPA of NSW promote and protect.

If someone was smart enough, they would slip and fall on the water and sue Coles for negligence etc. (I'm no lawyer)
Just don't hire any of the local pedophile freemason lawyers in the area. You will never win a case...unless your a zionist pedophile member of the club.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”