Criminal Geoff Hanratty claiming he owns New Berrima

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Criminal Geoff Hanratty claiming he owns New Berrima

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Get the popcorn out for another episode of Zionist Freemasons ( Kosher ✡ Mafia) harassing the neighbours again for control and power.

Here is New Berrima Store owner Geoff Hanratty, also AMPOL service station in NEW BERRIMA, parked up against my back gate trapping me inside.
He says he owns the private lane way.
When I try to park outside my front yard, Rabbi Geoff Hanratty says he owns Argyle Street New Berrima also... and your not allowed to park there.

I meet so many New Berrima neighbours at the dog park and through social media.
They all have the very same things to say about the New Berrima Store owners (Hanratty family) that harass, terrorize, intimidate, and taunt the neighbours that live (and used to live) in New Berrima.

The videos below shows you just a tiny fraction of what the ashkeNAZI Narcissist Supremacist Geoff Hanratty aka "THE MAYOR" and his sad evil psycotic family do to those that do not bend over to their tyranny and control.

Make sure the volume is turned up.

I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

toni

Re: Geoff Hanratty claiming he owns New Berrima

Postby toni » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 pm

this family are all psychotic nut jobs.
Goulburn Police aka Southern Highlands Local (Hume LAC) admit to it.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:42 am

Thanks for dumping 3 months worth of your dog poos over the fence onto my backyard yesterday Karen & Geoff Hanratty. :(|)

Must be really eating away at you, that someone in the neighbourhood will not bow down to your harassment and mental illness.

Since its your property that fell into my fence, I am obliged to send your property back to you.

I can play your sociopathic games forever. :ymcowboy:
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

SteveW

Postby SteveW » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:20 am

Why do you think RAWSON HOMES sacked Geoff Hanratty a while ago. =)) :))
They kept giving him warning after warning for so long.
Now that the scamdemic arrived, it was a great excuse to get rid of the dead weight... without being taken to court. Congrats Rawson homes for the best move you ever made in business.
Gods chosen people.png
Gods chosen people.png (60.22 KiB) Viewed 4392 times

toni

Postby toni » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:21 pm

When your part of the Wingecarribee Shire Council Kosher ✡ Mafia, you are set for life. :-s
Goulburn Police (Hume LAC) (Southern Highlands Local) obey to your every command.

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”