Those dastardly real-estate agents

Southern Highlands News Community News
Wingecarribee Shire Council

Those dastardly real-estate agents

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:03 am

Those dastardly real-estate agents ...

... just like the notoriously criminal, Nick Campbell-Jones.

The former mayor of our shire should be in jail based on the information I now have in my possession.

It showcases decades of corruption by the dodgy realtor.

Nick, along with other members of the Bowral Mafia, have held this town hostage for far too long, and it’s wonderful that members of the community are finally coming forward with information about Nicky and his nefarious deeds.

Rotten apples always fall close to the tree when it comes to the Campbell-Jones’s,, and there’s evidence in my possession that highlights his son, Angus, as a perjurer.

Like his dad, he’s nothing but a common criminal.

Wonder if there’s a prison in NSW that caters for fathers and sons? These two Highland low-lifes could be banged up together.

Before they’re sent down for years to come, maybe these crooks should sue me for defamation.

They could engage their trusty mate, Malcolm Murray. He could represent them as their criminal lawyer.

Correction - Malcolm Murray’s a solicitor who’s a criminal.

Once again, I’ve got all the evidence in the world, so stay tuned for the upcoming Defying Defamation presentation -

“Malcolm in the Crooked Middle”.

Any information you might have about dodgy real-estate agents and corrupt former councillors, please call Adam on 0409 871 763.

Anonymity guaranteed .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-01/ ... w/12409046

Return to “Southern Highlands News”