A PLEA TO THE COMMUNITY

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

A PLEA TO THE COMMUNITY

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 pm

A PLEA TO THE COMMUNITY

On the 19 July, 2019, I produced the attached video – Information About Gair and Turland.
It was a cry for help.

I’d been forced to represent myself in the matter Gair and Turland vs Adam Greenwood after 2 years of malicious litigation had sent me broke. As a layperson, I had no hope against their crooked solicitor, Malcolm Murray, and the draconian zionist defamation legislation.

During parts of 2018, I’d amassed a huge amount of evidence that showed Gair and Turland to be thoroughly corrupt. I promptly sent the evidence to the council, but it was ignored. I sent it to our two local members, but they didn’t bother responding. I sent it to the Office of Local Government, ICAC, the Ombudsman and various other NSW State authorities. But nothing ever happened.

In the end, and out of sheer frustration, I sent the evidence I had to the court, and I appealed to the judge to take it into consideration as part of the defamation action.

Her Honour never did take it seriously. It’s was against the rules, apparently.
At the time, the council had a policy of zero tolerance to corruption.

But in my case, the council had absolutely no tolerance, they fostered corruption.
Five years of litigation was completely ignored by all councillors and senior managers.
It was a miscarriage of justice.

Indeed, it was a criminal conspiracy by Gair, Turland and other officials to muzzle me as a whistleblower.
And to ruin me financially.
The evidence is indisputable.
And it didn’t just happen to me.
There are lots of us in the community.
Signed,
Adam Greenwood
Ph: 0409 871 763

Return to “Defying Defamation”