Wingecarribee Shire Council

GAIR AND TURLAND RAID THE COMMUNITY PIGGY BANK

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:00 pm

WSC Public Inquiry.
Submission – No 18
GAIR AND TURLAND RAID
THE COMMUNITY PIGGY BANK
Dear Commissioner,
When Gair and Turland sued me for defamation, I was willing to put my money where my mouth was. I sold my family home and self-funded my defence.

The two councillors, on the the other hand, weren’t willing to use their own money in pursuing me through the courts. They decided to use council money. Ratepayer money out of the community coffers.

But you won’t see any council record of the money the plaintiffs used to sue me.
That came out of a secret slush fund.

And the defamation action was never once raised in open council, because people might’ve started asking questions about where the money was coming from.

Gair and Turland had threatened defamation against numerous people over the years. Long before I came on the scene. But I was the only one who pushed back. And because the two councillors believed the defamation action was in the best interests of the shire, they used community money to fund their prosecution.

They prosecuted me because I called them corrupt, and then while they were suing me, they were acting corruptly by having the litigation paid for by the ratepayers.

In secret.

This is extraordinary stuff, and there’s still a cover-up taking place by the NSW Government, the Wingecarribee Shire Council, the New South Wales Police Force, and the NSW Judiciary.

I look forward to presenting much more evidence in the public domain, and I relish the day I’m able tp appear before the inquiry and tell my story in person.

It’s horrific.

Signed,
Adam Greenwood
Ph: 0409 871 763
Attachments
GAIR AND TURLAND RAID.jpg
GAIR AND TURLAND RAID.jpg (187.92 KiB) Viewed 5438 times

Return to “Southern Highlands News”