Evolution Gym Moss Vale

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Evolution Gym Moss Vale

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:27 pm

Got sprayed by a ton of your cleaner and inhaled a lot of it into my lungs... from a bloke next to me, that decided to drench the seat and weights on the quad leg extension machine.

Unfortunately some machines are bunched up next to each other. Cannot avoid stupidity from clients and the gyms ridiculous policy to spray down equipment after use :)) =)) no other gym does that. 8-}

Time to find a better gym.... with safer policies. *-:)

I cannot stop coughing.. my mouth and throat is stinging and burning... too late to visit a medical center. :-s

I understand its late, but already tried to contact you via Facebook, since emails do not get your attention from previous experiences... need to know medical advice on your cleaner.

Looks like i am going to have to visit the emergency ward at Bowral Hospital tonight... if coughing does not eventually subside.

The Gym owners should not be allowed to make their own toxic concoction, filled into no name plastic spray bottles. X(
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Evolution Gym Moss Vale

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:52 am

Came back from Bowral's Emergency Ward.

They could not help me since I am not vaccinated from the common cold, flu (covid19)... which in fact does absolutely nothing anyway... except destroy your immune system, so you keep running to doctors and chemists ( good for the corporate medical business )

I am naturally immune to any deadly virus the media invents. :-bd
Attachments
20220109_234407.jpg
20220109_234407.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
20220109_234748.jpg
20220109_234748.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:59 am

Evolution Gym finally got back to me, I did not expect them to so late..... much appreciated

They could not tell me what cleaner it was, but they did give me a 24hr poisons number to call... which was appreciated.
Attachments
Evolution Gym 1.jpg
Evolution Gym 1.jpg (145.48 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
Evolution Gym 2.jpg
Evolution Gym 2.jpg (82.66 KiB) Viewed 3685 times

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Just be aware guys, that if you cancel membership, vie email or on their website, Evolution Gym in Moss vale will continue to take money out of the bank. X(

Their excuse is, they cannot find any requests from you. [-x

Got my bank to block these dishonest scumbags.

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”