Court Report – Ipswich Queensland – James Bowes

creampie

Court Report – Ipswich Queensland – James Bowes

Postby creampie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:13 pm

The ‘cluttered’ City of Ipswich (yesterday and all days) greets unsuspecting motorists with street after street of parking meters and what are the mostly 2 hr Limits and 4 hr limits becomes so frustrating when having to look for an “all day” park.

I was attending James Bowes‘ Court appearance for what were a number of trivial offences that (for those who listened to James’ audio and watched a video of his initial Laidley Showground’s meeting with and arrest by the Police), included two ‘trumped up’ charges of (a) resisting arrest and (b), assaulting Police.

This matter was set down for 9.30 AM in the Ipswich Courthouse (located next to the Police Center) and I arrived in the City around 8.15 AM to attend and began looking for that elusive ‘park’ that was simply NOT to be found.

In not having a swag of dollar coins, I used my ‘card’ and pressed a Green Button (twice) to receive the “transaction completed” advice – yet no ticket that you must display in your vehicle was spat out by the machine.

Eventually after more driving arounf the blocks I was fortunate to find a vacant building site being used as a COUNCIL temporary car park (with a single small sign lying on the ground), in frustration I utilised this, and in return for my payments made in my parking meter episode earlier.

I arrived in court sat down and waited for James’ name (Bowes) to be called.

There were a number of people in the court and I hadn’t noticed James, Pieta Morgan and her partner Sean O’Conner (sitting a few rows behind me in the public gallery), when his named was then called.

“JAMES BOWES …..Is JAMES BOWES in the Court?” was the request made.

“Permission to come on board your ship, is sought”, was the voice in reply, that I heard coming from behind me.

The magistrate looked down in our direction, in the back left hand side of the court.

“I’m here for this matter and I want your approval (James asked the magistrate), for me to come through the bar and join you on your ship – is permission granted?”

Let the “Circus” begin?

The magistrate then advised the court (specifically, the Police Prosecutor) that if James (this living person talking to him from the back of the court) wasn’t answering to the name called – then he was to then take it that he (JAMES BOWES) wasn’t in attendance and that he (the magistrate) would leave the matter for the moment.

He then went through any other case ‘set down’ to virtually ‘clear the court’ before having the (fiction) “person” of JAMES BOWES called, once again. Again (from the gallery) James repeated his previous reply, so clearly and calmly.

James then pointed out to the magistrate that he (the magistrate) was acting as the “Trustee” of a (Cestui Que vie) ‘construct’ centered around that name being called – and that both the Police Prosecutor and the Clerk of the Court, also had ‘their’ own involvement in the name (this “Trust” Name) and that he James was NOT going to “contract” with the magistrate – and thereby accept the Trusteeship responsibility of that name (and relieving the Magistrate of that Trustee ‘role’), the same name of which the (at least two) fake arresting Police charges, where actually attached to.

James, who had be ‘locked up’ for a number of days (5 or, more) by Laidley Police when NOT consenting to their wishes/demands and NOT ‘contracting’ to any of the charges they’d locked him up for. During these days of UNlawful incarceration, he did sign an application form for bail TWICE – noting he was signing under duress, that they ripped up for his doing so. They ultimately then let James out on ‘self bail’ to apear yesterday.

It was clear to me (both Pieta and Sean also concurred) that they had a “game plan”. This was to have the Police Prosecutor ‘call out’ the name James BOWIE thre times on the court’s PA System and then declare that he’d broken his ‘bail condition’ and was not appearing. A procession of comedy ‘acts’ then occured.

The Magistrate proceeded to order two burly (overweight) “Boofhead” looking Police (who had since been co-opted to join the “circus”) to have James removed from the court. They ‘marched him out passed the front entry doors of the court for him to be “FREE”, standing out in the Street. Then the message came that the Magistrate had ordered the ‘arrest upon sight’ of James Bowe, for his not attending the court hearing.

The ‘Fatso’ copper then hurriedly began (in a half jog-trot move – in running back outside) to then both assault and manhandle James, ‘cuff him’ and bring him back into the court where only a matter of minutes earlier he was virtually thrown out of by this same gorilla, to start this third act of ‘theatre’ (sham), once again. Folks.

People reading need to completely comprehend and fully……

Understand that UNTIL a living person who has been charged under Statute ‘Acts’ (pretent laws/offences) unknowingly or, intentionally contracts with that Trust ‘fiction’ (his/her strawman) or, the name that’s been established by the Corporation (in this case-the Queensland Government), there’s NO case that can then proceed against the ‘living flesh and blood person’ standing there within court – so they couldn’t here.

And all through and only because of James’ commitment to or, lack in his accepting to become the ‘Trustee’ (and, then become responsible for findings/FINE inposed), in this completely criminal game that they play.

They ‘man-handled’ James (they assaulted James – they roughed him up somewhat in their attempt to ‘coerse’ him into complying – to frighten him – make him answer to their “fake” name they have for him) and when he again refused to consent to being that (dead fiction – or, corporate) “person”, the magistrate adjorned the matter until 2 PM.

James was once again ‘thrown into the watch house’ and under arrest – as ordered by the magistrate. Cleasrly to have him consider his ‘thoughts’ on a need to ‘accept’ that UNlawful “corporate” NAME that they (the system), have ‘constructed’ for him.

Over this break Pieta and Sean (both United Nations certified ‘peace’ persons or, some other similar qualification) wrote pretty strong Affidavits and submitted them to the court.

And it must be made clear that there is no doubt in all our minds that this ‘spot decision’ from both Pieta and Sean (for them to so this), did have a very good impact of James’ ultimate release on Bail (to appear again on the 31st of January, 2014) had a strong bearing on the now, more subdued ‘post 2.00 PM’ proceedings.

I want to also point out, that during James’ roughing up arrest and at all times, Pieta was within arms-length and was strongly and repeatedly saying “The United Nations is observing all this …. the United Nations is watching your actions”, to the Police.

There’s no doubt that THEY (the arresting police enforcers), could hear her clearly.

Folks ….both Pieta and Sean had come down from the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands on Sunday to be with James in support of this extremely important cause.

These people fully know (James was brilliant) and have a complete understanding of the UNlawfulness and criminally ‘corrupt’ practices of these “Star Chamber” Magistrate Statute courts – that are no more than the corporation’s financial printing presses (or, plainly, they are the “Devil’s playground”), that are operating directly against God’s own Law.

Jame Bowes (who has had a lifetime of putting his body on the line – and, just as another younger man in Jacob James – who is currently locked up in Maryborough Correctional Center until December the 16th, is doing) are truly modern day “heroes”.

There is no other way of looking at ALL those over Australia who are showing their contempt of these corporate enforcers (at them as HEROES and are enduring pain and getting locked up for daring to disobey UNlawful orders – whilst not giving their consent for the enforcers for them to do so), other than to declare them as being the HEROES that they are. Every one of them.

Time will ‘judge’ them kindly, it will. Society will forever “owe” them, is what I feel.

To you James (and after spending a good number of hours in getting to know a lot more of you last night), and to you Jacob James up in Maryborough….Let me tell all.

Both these persons are:

Two CHAMPION ‘living Australians’ with true (and lawfully correct) convictions, that are leading the way (with all others involved directly or, indirectly) so that people can be one day be FREE and I mean, not only in Australia but over the entire planet.

Yesterday was a HUGE win. And that ….. people can be assured of.

..The “fight” remains. In spite of a further exposure (there in the Ipswich Court), of the ‘system’s shameful’ modern-day SLAVE practices on mostly everyday, average, good people. Like lambs to the slaughter, all being “fleeced” of their hard-earned money in the name of what is clearly wrongful and false law, administration.
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 11 hours ago

You and David Mills like this.
Ross Bradley .
James Bowes makes such a great point that I failed to mention:

“There is an important little detail you left out about me asking to board the ship.

I asked if I MAY BOARD THE SHIP, WITH MY UNALIENABLE RIGHTS INTACT – key point in the whole process.

IT means the Magistrate actually refused my entry, and that all contracts are OFFER and ACCEPTENCE. – I had offered to board the [his] ship. THE MAGISTRATE DENIED TO ACCEPT.”

BINGO!!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Wake Up Australia”