NO MORE ANIMAL CRUELTY

Pets Farm Animals in Southern Highlands
creampie

NO MORE ANIMAL CRUELTY

Postby creampie » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

NO MORE ANIMAL CRUELTY,
Animal Control got a call about a dog chained up in a backyard, lying in the dirt, unable to move and crying out in pain. When they arrived they found a “newly” abandoned house and a filthy backyard and this poor old boy. They found out from neighbors that the family had left many weeks ago and left him. He had no food or water anywhere and no shelter, no blankets just chained to a pole. He could not walk and was very lethargic and crying. They brought him to the hospital with only a number. He was about 14 years old and covered in tumors, could not stand or walk and one of his ears was missing. He had scars and cuts all over his body and was covered in fleas and maggots. He was suffering beyond words. I named him <3 Harvey <3 and stood by his side while he took his last breath and petted him and told him what a good boy he was and that he would no longer be neglected or suffer. He looked at me with such pretty brown eyes as to say “thank you” and then he was gone. I’m sorry Harvey that your POS owners left you alone to die by yourself but you did not die alone and you did not die in vain, you will not be forgotten and now you are able to run free. Please share Harvey –abandoning animals is not the answer and poor Harvey deserved so much better * RIP sweet handsome boy.
Animal Control got a call about a dog chained up in a backyard, lying in the dirt, unable to move and crying out in pain. When they arrived they found a “newly” abandoned house and a filthy backyard and this poor old boy. They found out from neighbors that the family had left many weeks ago and left him. He had no food or water anywhere and no shelter, no blankets just chained to a pole. He could not walk and was very lethargic and crying. They brought him to the hospital with only a number. He was about 14 years old and covered in tumors, could not stand or walk and one of his ears was missing. He had scars and cuts all over his body and was covered in fleas and maggots. He was suffering beyond words. I named him Harvey and stood by his side while he took his last breath and petted him and told him what a good boy he was and that he would no longer be neglected or suffer. He looked at me with such pretty brown eyes as to say “thank you” and then he was gone. I’m sorry Harvey that your POS owners left you alone to die by yourself but you did not die alone and you did not die in vain, you will not be forgotten and now you are able to run free. Please share Harvey –abandoning animals is not the answer and poor Harvey deserved so much better * RIP sweet handsome boy.
Attachments
241971_576015905747159_440659428_o.jpg
NO MORE ANIMAL CRUELTY
241971_576015905747159_440659428_o.jpg (231.81 KiB) Viewed 3902 times
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Farm Animals & Pets”