Animal Cruelty in Egypt

Pets Farm Animals in Southern Highlands
creampie

Animal Cruelty in Egypt

Postby creampie » Tue May 31, 2011 11:54 am

Anyone who lives in Egypt can not deny that Egyptians treat animals with terrible cruelty. Donkeys in Egypt endure torture everyday by their sadistic owners, who are usually food vendors. They overburden them with heavy weights and whip them without mercy.

Why is this case? The answer is so simple: Muhammad hated donkeys.

I am not kidding. Muhammad had this utter hate for donkeys and here are his famous quotes about them (written in Bukhari)

Do not touch a donkey before prayer or your prayer is not valid:

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490: Narrated 'Aisha:
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. For I disliked to face him."

If you pray the Islamic way (put your face in the floor) and you lifted your face before the Imam your face will turn into that of a donkey
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 660: Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Isn't he who raises his head before the Imam afraid that Allah may transform his head into that of a donkey or his figure (face) into that of a donkey?"

Of course he wanted his fighters to use donkeys in wars so he forbade them from eating them during these wars (and sex too)
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 50:
Narrated 'Ali:
I said to Ibn 'Abbas, "During the battle of Khaibar the Prophet forbade sex (Nikah) Al-Mut'a and the eating of donkey's meat."

Now you know about another societal ill Egypt and you can clearly see how Muhammad is the culprit here.

http://democraticegypt.blogspot.com/200 ... egypt.html
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Farm Animals & Pets”