Berrima Communications - Organised Crime Gang member Michael John Darby

Southern Highlands News Community News
TEMPEST

Berrima Communications - Organised Crime Gang member Michael John Darby

Postby TEMPEST » Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Graeme Perrett.. (been seen by VMG03 operators outside adam william herd the paedophile's place on occasions) having a cry at facebook posts of doggy and baby funny videos.

I think the baby videos I posted tipped Graeme Perrett and his pedo friends over the edge. Too much temptation for them... (its like putting a glass of alcohol in front of an alcoholic in a AA meeting).

Graeme Perrett and other members, including some admins, do not seem to have a problem with racists posts about muslims, women and dildo pics being posted on MTG06 facebook page.... but they seem to be offended by funny doggy and baby videos.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3051769 ... 4605830408
Attachments
mtg06 repeater.jpg
mtg06 repeater.jpg (301.5 KiB) Viewed 25733 times
Last edited by TEMPEST on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:54 am, edited 13 times in total.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Berrima Communications - Michael John Darby exposed

Postby TEMPEST » Wed May 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Oh dear.. after exposing particular admins and members on MTG06 facebook page, I am now banned. =))
birds of a feather flock together :o) Glad they all showed their true side.. don't want to be part of a pedo, racist, vulgar, sexist group anyway. :-B

Will

Postby Will » Wed May 18, 2016 4:04 pm

I think Mick is just being diplomatic and banned you from the page because he had to keep the "bogan" masses from VMG03 happy.

Chris you need to understand that Michael Darby makes a living off these guys, (no matter if they are paedophiles, criminals or just the average fuckwit) fixing their radios. They also bring in more customers for Mick, so he doesn't want to upset them.

Mick's minions on VMG03 have many talents. They bring in customers. They help Mick find addresses of operators when needed. They will harass operators on and off radio, when needed, while Mick sits back and plays innocent. Graeme Perrett is mostly involved in the later.

This also explains why they get away with posting off topic vulgar racist crap on the page, that I am not a fan of either.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Wed May 18, 2016 5:30 pm

I guess your right.
I would probably do the same thing if I was in his shoes. :-s
Well I refuse to help Mick fix anymore units that have been put in the too hard basket..
Oh don't worry about keeping your promise Mick, in getting me a Motorala Spectre, for the free work I did for you... its on the house :-bd

Will

Postby Will » Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Don't worry Chris, you probably don't want someone like that around you, that preferred to back up those type of people, than his own Technician... from what I heard, you were very clued on and took pride at what you did... his loss.

Banning you to please the school boy bullies is so childish in my books. But Mick does have long deep ties to them..so he did what came natural.

You can only truly find out about a person when you put them to the test... and it looks like he just failed miserably.

I wonder if there will be some fabricated stories about you floating around on MTG06 and VMG03 pages... now that you dont work for Mick anymore.

My guess is definitely yes.

I can already see that attack post of Graeme's still not deleted and getting replies by his pals. Only proves everything said in this thread.

Admin

Postby Admin » Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Mick has shown you where his alliances lay, enough said MOVE ON!
Not just pointing the finger at cris here.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 pm

ROFL

Michael John Darby has been getting desperate, he has now become allies with Paul Richardson, and pedo Stewart Gardner, you guys know Paul as the person that tried to kill Michael Darby's dog. =)) Whats the saying, "my enemy's enemy is my friend"

Michael Darby is now pretending that Chris Roubis did it..

Michael Darby has also sided with the pedo Stewy Gardner, (Michael Darby used to call Stewy a pedophile and drop carriers over him, and gave me his address to harrass him) now Mick and Stewy have become best friends to defame Chris Roubis. They have been busy online creating websites, writing fairytales.

I love the websites that Mick and Stewy have created which says, chris roubis is a woman basher.. also a Police basher, also bad mouths photographers and models.

Michael Darby used to tell me how to handle Geoff Hanratty the neighbor, Michael Darby told me to use the internet against him... he even told me about their drug dealings with Daniel Hanratty.

Please listen to this audio and you will hear how hard Michael Darby tries to make himself sound good... about as good as a Godfather mobster of the southern highlands :))

He even makes up stories about where i used to live.. he did get one right.. he remembers what I told him about Burradoo in 10 acre farm that got too much for me, he even remembers where I get my mail from a mailbox.

How sad Michael Darby has to act this way, ever since I exposed his alliances on facebook. School Bullies will always be bullies.

Michael Darby is the biggest mouth in the southern highlands. I should know.. I used to be one of his minions.

Michael Darby even made me bad mouth other technicians and operators for him.

Mick tells everyone the connections he has with police, with RTA inspectors, with the Federal Police, with his sons criminal friends, he says if anyone fucks with him, they will be dealt with... Mick says he just has to sit home and say he knows nothing to police.

Oh by the way, since Michael Darby loves to keep defaming Chris Roubis about how he might snap ... perhaps you all should know about a Bowral Police report of Mick pulling out a glock pistol into someones neck just outside his own place.

Looks like Michael Darby has issues of snapping at anyone with a hand gun in the face.. Any family and child that walks outside Micks place may get a hand gun to the face.

Michael doesn't feel safe with a hand gun in every room of his place.. yes Ive been in his place many times. I am sure Mick will deny it now I'm no longer pals with him.

I have also seen Micks little black book with every operators address in it.. this includes those on VMG03 repeater.. it seems you guys in South West Sydney have some double agents among you.

I know your reading this Mick, just know I don't pretend to be every ones pal and pretend to never lie. But you showed your true side tonight. I expected some back stabbing from you since I left you.. I am now free!!!! nobody's minion.

Mick you really think I give a toss about you fabricating stories and bad mouthing me to your minions :)) they were never my pals to begin with. So it won't effect me. Just makes you look like a desperate child looking for his mother.

Since Michael Darby has decided to be a bad sport and fabricate stories with his best Pals Paul Richardson and Stewart Gardner.. I will share all of Michael Darby's secrets. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. :-bd

We all know Stewart Gardner and Michael Darby talk over the phone, especially to get their stories right. You can even hear Stewart trying hard to repeat what Mick told him about Chris. Mick has alway been a coward, never wants himself involved in anything, and tonight was no exception, even telling fibs, he still didn't want to be know as the big mouth of MTG06.

He did this with me too when I was his boy. He used to tell me everything about everyone and how to harass them for him.. but he never wanted it to come back at him, so we both came up with stories to make up, that made others think I found out on my own.

Click Audio files:

download/Michael%20Darby%2001.mp3

download/Michael%20Darby%2002.mp3

download/Michael%20Darby%2003.mp3

download/Michael%20Darby%2004.mp3

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun May 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Now we have Michael Darby fabricating stories about Chris Roubis saying hes sending pics to girls in the neighborhood...(if that was true, why dont they send those so called emails I have been sending to the federal police? emails can be tracked no matter if your using disposable ones like gmail) he's trying really hard to discredit me, maybe his bogan minions will believe him,

Heres another audio file of Michael Darby threatening my life and calling me a racist remark, even though Michael Darby has european russian jew ancestors himself. he loves using the word, "its Kosher"

Click Audio file:
download/Michael%20Darby%2005.mp3

As you can hear my voice, as I try to transmit to reply to micks lies, but Mick drops carriers over the top of me with his illegal high powered gear... so no one could hear the truth of what I had to say. So I just sing instead.

TEMPEST

Michael John Darby - Tax Evader - Centrelink Fraud - Berrima Communications exposed

Postby TEMPEST » Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

audio file:

Michael Darby ordering me to hammer Paul Richardson.
download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-14-21-4 ... 184595.mp3

Michael Darby told all his VMG03 minions over the phone, that he knew nothing about the posts on these forums, but in reality he did and laughed behind their backs.
/download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-14-23- ... 184595.mp3

Michael Darby soon to be the Wingecarribee Council Communications Officer.
download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-17-18-2 ... 184595.mp3

* If anything happens to me, my property, or pets, Michael Darby will be behind it all, even though he will have a good alibi to tell the police.

TEMPEST

Michael John Darby rorting Centrelink

Postby TEMPEST » Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Michael John Darby rorting Centrelink & ATO over the years. He is on a disability pension making around $500 a week.

He makes cash in the hand, everything is off the books, so Centrelink & ATO cannot track his rorting, in his Berrima Communications business.

I am not sure what methods Wingecarribee Council and Goulburn Police use to pay him, whenever they get him to work for them. I think he told me once they use the petty cash box to pay him, so its off the books.

So here is a guy with contracts with Wingecarribee Council and Goulburn Police, getting money from his Berrima Communications business, and getting Centrelink disability payments as well.

Micks minions from south west sydney drop of boxes of radios that need repairs, or Mick comes to them and picks up the radios to repair. All cash in hand.. Centrelink are none the wiser.
Last edited by TEMPEST on Thu May 26, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graham

Re: Berrima Communications exposed

Postby Graham » Wed May 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Mick, double dipping from australians... he should of been a politician.

TEMPEST

Re: Berrima Communications Tax evasion

Postby TEMPEST » Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm

its some serious shit.. $150 a pop, on just labor. Parts not included.

Don't forget Michael Darby is also a Tax dodger, since he doesn't declare his cash income, he doesn't have to pay tax on it.

Yes he should of been a politician :-s

Will

Re: Berrima Communications exposed

Postby Will » Thu May 26, 2016 7:29 pm

WOW this Michael Darby should be locked up.

Michael Darby stuck a hand gun to someone's head outside his place, on public property, cowards will always be cowards.

he has said that having contracts with Goulburn Police and the Council has made him untouchable, whereas anyone else would of been arrested.

says so much for corruption in our governments.

TEMPEST

Re: Michael Darby - Berrima Communications exposed

Postby TEMPEST » Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 pm

:-$ Here is Michael John Darby in his climbing harness, (on a pension disability for his back) installing antennas for Wingecarribee Council at the Moss Vale recovery center. on Tuesday the 10th May 2016.
Attachments
Michael Darby on disability pension 1.jpg
Michael Darby on disability pension 1.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 25265 times

TEMPEST

Re: Michael Darby - Berrima Communications exposed

Postby TEMPEST » Fri May 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Mick was also appointed on the committee of the Bandanoon NSW Pony club this year.

He also has been installing antennas on top of roof, for the Pony club with his pension disability.
Attachments
Michael-John-Darby-the-Centrelink-and-ATO-cheat.jpg
Michael John Darby the Centrelink and ATO cheat
Michael-John-Darby-the-Centrelink-and-ATO-cheat.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 25064 times

RickMTG

Re: Berrima Communications - Michael John Darby

Postby RickMTG » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:39 pm

What do you expect from a bogan that has HELL tattooed on his fist.. =)) someone trying to impress. :(|)

Nowadays Michael Darby sticks hand guns into peoples faces to make an impression. :ymapplause:
Attachments
12294840_1518117071835683_2449281280591354221_n.jpg
12294840_1518117071835683_2449281280591354221_n.jpg (42.02 KiB) Viewed 25002 times

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 am

I do miss when Mick used to bring down a plate with his wifes home made cakes every so often to my place... they were yummy. His wife sure knows how to make cakes.

TEMPEST

Paul Richardson and Michael John Darby on MTG06

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:13 am

Paul Richardson and John Darby are well known on UHF Repeater channel 6 Mittagong MTG06, for once being great friends..to turning into enemies.

It all started when the married, Michael John Darby, just couldn't resist Paul's wife Jenny. That's when the sex TEXT began, and from there you get the picture.

Eventually Paul caught them out from Micks sex texting on Jenny's phone. One thing led to another, and in a drunken state of anger, Paul punched Jenny in the ribs, which landed him in jail.

Paul Richardson landed in Goulburn Jail for a while, because of Michael John Darby's sexual urges for Jenny.

Till this day Michael John Darby still tells everyone that Paul broke his wifes ribs, when the truth to the matter is, he never broke them.

Michael Darby used to tell me all about Paul Richardson and how to upset him over and off the radio... when I was Micks pal... thats the type of scum this bloke is.

Here is a conversation of Mick telling me over the phone, to go over Pauls place and hammer him for him.

click on audio file:
download/ARC-0421935059-2016-05-14-21-4 ... 184595.mp3

He used to say he was going to talk to his RMS inspector pals to defect Pauls lowered white Lanca with skirts, just for fun... but we all know how much full of shit Mick is.. even had me conned into believing Paul tried to poison his dog... and got me to blame Paul over the radio.

Now the tables have turned. Michael Darby is now best friends with Paul Richardson.

Since Chris Roubis has stopped becoming Michael Darby friend, Mick has become so desperate at discrediting Chris Roubis, he has now had to make allies that were once enemies. :))

Hey Paul, maybe now is the time to ask Michael Darby to talk to Marc and Bret and allow them to talk to you again.

Chris Roubis has stopped being Michael Darby's Technician at Berrima Communications once he connected the dots and realized what a scumbag Mick is.

If you ever get to visit Micks place, you will see that he keeps a safe in nearly every room of the house, even in his work shed.
He has hand guns in them, so whenever shit hits the fan, and he gets pinned down somewhere in the house or property, he can pull out a gun and save himself.

Mick is so paranoid, that he doesn't even trust his own wife. He is known to stalk her at times,when she's out and about.

Since Mick knows first hand how easy it is to play behind his spouse... he doesn't want his misses doing the same. it seems only husbands are allowed to cheat.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:44 am

Looks like Michael Darby has illegally switched off his MTG06 UHF Mittagong Repeater again today.

Mick will say it was down for maintenance again, just in case someone complains to ACMA.. so Mick won't lose his license.
It's what Mick used to tell me he does when we were on talking terms long ago.

Funny when other CB Operators talk about Mick, he acts like a school girl and turned his public repeater off, but its fine when Michael Darby talks about everyone else and doesn't let them talk.

Everyone please send Mick some flowers and a box of chocolates to 13 Argyle Street New Berrima Communications. ( you know the unlicensed illegal business he runs at home, and Wingecarribee Council do not care. ) So Mick can drown his sorrows in chocolates again.

the funny thing is, Mick actually thinks he is punishing us.. when the fact is, he is the one that looks like a sook right now. :))

Mick told me once he took over the MTG06 UHF repeater, so people can start taking him serious, so he stops looking like a backyard operator.
Funny how that hasn't helped Micks reputation, he only made it worse. =))
Last edited by TEMPEST on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 am

Don't worry folks.
Those who know Mick well, will know that Mick's ego, and psychotic personality, won't allow him to have the repeater off for too long.
Just wait till Mick finishes sulking, and he will have it back on again soon enough.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 am

Berrima Communications is run at his home shed. it is an unlicensed business dwelling at 13 Argyle street New Berrima NSW 2577.

Wingecarribee Council turn a blind eye... since Mick has a contract with Wingecarribee Shire Council to maintain the 2 way radio system at the Moss Vale Recovery Centre.

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Southern Highlands criminal Michael John Darby of Berrima Communications

Michael john Darby the Coward of New Berrima Stalked me today to the dog park.... Since the Coward knows I take the dog in the afternoons... plus I was talking on the CB radio while I was driving out of my driveway. I noticed him driving his Captiva as he passed pass by, but didn't think anything of it.

Went back to the car and noticed no rear number plate and a big hole in the middle of my rear bumper.

Looks like Mick ripped my number plate and the plastic support as well.

Mick is at home with his wifes car, while his wife is at work. So Mick had the car all day today.

Mick takes his wife to work at Bowral Hospital in the afternoons around 3.30pm, so mick would of stopped at the dog park car park, to damage my vehicle and steal RMS number plate... as he drives back home from Bowral Hospital.

I wonder if Mick will tell his wife Vanessa Darby about his maliscious damage to my vehicle, as he picks her up from work.

I already saw you drive by Seymour Park in Moss Vale on your first attempt to find my car Mick... you are truly busted my friend. =))

Here is the damage to my vehicle by Berrima Communications Michael John Darby.

Meta data on both photos prove the times and dates..
Micks captiva in his driveway tonight at 9.30 pm
Attachments
Berrima Communications criminal Michael Darby.jpg
Berrima Communications criminal Michael Darby.jpg (393.13 KiB) Viewed 24754 times
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg
Michael John Darby damaged my vehicle and stole RMS number plate.jpg (260.3 KiB) Viewed 24754 times

TEMPEST

Re: Berrima Communications - Michael John Darby exposed

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Poor Michael Darby is so upset right now about exposing his sex texting.

He maliciously damaged my vehicle yesterday afternoon in a carpark at Moss Vale.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1679

Today, Michael John Darby from Berrima Communications, got his puppets from VMG03 picton Repeater to attempt to break and enter my home.
Rocket (Robert) and don't remember the other guy, damaged side gate, and front door damage to frame.

Just look at the cam shake so hard as they are trying to kick the door down to possibly kidnap my dog.

I do remember Mick saying his pals were going to kidnap Pauls dogs only this year, just to piss him off.

Return to “Southern Highlands News”