Vanessa Darby mobster wife in Southern Highlands crying Wolf last night

Vanessa Darby Southern Highlands Sexual Predator
TEMPEST

Vanessa Darby mobster wife in Southern Highlands crying Wolf last night

Postby TEMPEST » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Southern Highlands Criminals Vanessa Darby and Michael Darby at 13 Argyle Street New Berrima NSW have been quite paranoid, since they damaged my vehicle and property.

Police Event # E61410917 malicious damage to vehicle
Police Event # 61980064 malicious damage to property

They are expecting me to retaliate... but I have no interest. (-|

But unlike Vanessa and Michael Darby, I am not short sighted, nor do I have an average IQ.

This should give you guys an example of how vindictive and conniving Vanessa Darby and her husband are..

Tonight Vanessa Darby did another great job at pulling the wool over the eyes of, Bowral Police, NSW Goulburn Police Force. :))

Vanessa Darby's expertise as a former security guard has payed off.

Vanessa Darby saw me parked on Kangaloon Rd Bowral with my girlfriend, interior vehicle lights were all on, so she saw exactly who I was with...as she was leaving work, driving past me for home.

She couldn't resist, but pull over and call the cops claiming I was stalking her.

I was with a girlfriend chatting in the car around 11:11pm. Police pull behind me and say there's an elderly lady in hysterics and crying that you are stalking her =))

HUME LAC Bowral Police, told me where she worked, what car she drove.. even her shift hours :))

I said to the 2 cops, look at this 24 year old rare beauty in my car, now think of that old obese cow that was accusing me of stalking her tonight =))
My Pocahontas.jpg
My Pocahontas.jpg (69.29 KiB) Viewed 7098 times
Vanessa Darby also tried to convince Goulburn Bowral Police I've been harassing her online.. Exposing criminals online is not harassment Vanessa Darby.. but damaging my home and vehicle is.

Police Event # E61410917 malicious damage to vehicle
Police Event # 61980064 malicious damage to property

Cowards will always be Cowards, won't they Michael John Darby :-$
More can be seen here, about Michael Darby:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1616

Explained to the cops about my forums, and now Bowral police have a good understanding what Vanessa Darby's motives were. 8-}

Cut a long story short.. it didn't work for mob and crime syndicate wife Vanessa Darby of Southern Highlands Bowral House Nursing Home .. :(|)

Since you think of me so much Vanessa Darby, its time you put your focus on stalking and having a good time with someone on craigslist:
http://wollongong.craigslist.com.au/search/ppp 8-| 8-|

Same applies to your Husband "Humpty Dumpty" who has shown us in the past, that his wife doesn't do it for him anymore.

Mick would tell everyone his wife works at Bowral Hospital.. but now we know the real truth [-x thanks to HUME LAC, Goulburn Police.

Mick don't be ashamed that your wife wipes men's butts, and when its shower time, she has to relieve them of their blue balls.
Those in the industry know what i'm talking about.. its an unofficial practice that they do for the elderly, at Bowral House Nursing Home.

Give it time, Vanessa Darby will try it again... maybe when she sees me at a Supermarket or something. 8-} 3:-O
I'm not into you Vanessa Darby so please kindly stay away from me.. Looks like Husband and Wife Darby family are so alike, betraying one another any chance they get. (-|

By the way Vanessa Darby.. it was a god sent you called the cops, because we then went back to my place :ymdevil: :ymparty:

Now back to cleaning Vaseline from my bed sheets. :-bd
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

TEMPEST

Re: Vanessa Darby mobster wife in Southern Highlands crying Wolf last night

Postby TEMPEST » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Vanessa Darby, your spiteful phone call to Bowral Mental Health Services didn't work either =))

Wingecarribee Bowral Mental Health Service are a joke =))

it didn't work again for mob and crime syndicate wife Vanessa Darby of Southern Highlands Bowral House Nursing Home.

But please keep trying guys... Your negativity brings me so much positivity in my life, in so many ways. :-bd
Attachments
14039948_282805102102008_7130320770534072924_n.jpg
14039948_282805102102008_7130320770534072924_n.jpg (37.99 KiB) Viewed 7107 times
Last edited by TEMPEST on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Sounds like she may be obsessed ;))
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Vanessa Darby and Michael john Darby used to tell me that they used to own their own Security business.
I'm sure Mick has told the whole of Sydney by now :))

Just look at the size of those two =)) shame in real life they are nothing but cowards, that use their heroin addict junky friends in south west sydney, to do their dirty deeds for them... in exchange for a few grams of whatever Mick is selling out of his shed that week. (-|

Vanessa and Mick know how to manipulate Goulburn Bowral Police to get them running, whenever they call them for help.
And the Oscar goes to best actress in front of Goulbourn Bowral NSW Police... Congratulations Vanessa Darby. :-bd
Attachments
Vanessa Darby deserves an oscar award.jpg
Oscar goes to best actress in front of Goulbourn Bowral NSW Police... Congratulations Vanessa Darby
Vanessa Darby deserves an oscar award.jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 7136 times

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Attachments
13407073_10154500090743268_4831964414406467324_n.jpg
13407073_10154500090743268_4831964414406467324_n.jpg (64.52 KiB) Viewed 7088 times

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Don't mistaken my gentleness for weakness, for you have not begun to anger or hurt me. :ymdevil:

Good people in the community are already disliking the criminal Darby family even more now at 13 Argyle Street New Berrima NSW 2577.

Have a look at the tyre marks and burn outs people are doing outside Michael and Vanessa' Darby's place lately. :))

The criminal couple have put a target on themselves.

Your illegal firearms and criminal junkie friends are useless when the New Berrima neighborhood begin to unite against you. x_x
Attachments
14141663_245346979198733_6075152942805503884_n.jpg
14141663_245346979198733_6075152942805503884_n.jpg (15.75 KiB) Viewed 7068 times

toni

Postby toni » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Michael John Darby, Tax evader that works for cash only.. unless your the tax man of-course or Government official.
Also on Disability Pension getting $1000 a fortnight for a bad back, but still climbs up buildings to install antenna systems.
Has a gun safe in every room of his house and shed, in-case he gets pinned down by the Police.

Criminal, and Sexual Predator and a pathetic Technician that cannot even repair a kitchen blender... but tells everyone he has 30 years experience.. the truth is, he worked at Wingecarribee Shire council for a few years installing and uninstalling 2way radios in vehicles, but not actually repairing them... that was the job for the big contractor firm.

toni

Postby toni » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Oh dear Vanessa Darby calling you a stalker ROFL =))

That is just typical from a Kosher Aggressor that plays the victim so well.

Vanessa is built like an elephant, and used to be a Bouncer at pubs and clubs, in her Husbands security firm for years.. :))
but i'm sure once Michael Darby reads this post, he will change his story.. his stories change on a daily basis. :o)

Southern Highlands zionist Criminals

Return to “Bowral House Nursing Home Complaints”