Australia Post New Berrima Karens General Store of Drug dealers

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
creampie

Australia Post New Berrima Karens General Store of Drug dealers

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Michael Darby at 13 Argyle St, has been telling me that Daniel Hanratty has been dealing drugs from the shop for years. His parents were fine with it, because it was making them money.

Tried to get Southern Highlands Geoff & Karen Hanratty to repeat the threats they said to me earlier off camera, but the cowards didn't want to repeat them.

Karen and Geoff Hanratty calling me a pedophile, saying I email their daughters pictures of myself =))

Firstly I am no Predator and a stalker, unlike the Hanratty family.

That's how desperate these psychopaths are. Even his wife and daughters bang on the side of my house and roof gutters with a piece of timber over the fence throughout the day to intimidate and taunt me.

I forgot to mention Geoff Hanratty threw a rock at me off camera, fortunately for him, it hit the top of the fence, which stopped it from hitting me.. his security cameras would of recorded it.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”