Corrupt Justice Gibson at District Court

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

Corrupt Justice Gibson at District Court

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Malcolm in the Middle
The attached article is about a malicious and vexatious defamation case that was overturned on appeal.
The judge in that case was the same judge I had at District Court.
Justice Gibson was a smart, articulate judge that never missed a thing. After 40 years in the justice system, she was a no-nonsense advocate, and she certainly didn’t suffer fools.
All this changed when I asked Justice Gibson to recuse the plaintiff’s solicitor in my case, a corrupt lawyer by the name of Malcolm Murray. I presented overwhelming evidence of Murray’s long-term corruption to Her Honour, but instead of acting swiftly and recusing Mr Murray forthwith, Justice Gibson failed to see any evidence of corruption by the solicitor, even though she was in possession of documentary evidence that was irrefutable.
One moment Justice Gibson was an astute judge who knew the law backwards, and the next, she was befuddled and confused when confronted with evidence of a solicitor’s illegal conduct. I guess Justice Gibson erred to the side of corruption when it came to an officer of the court, and the crooked Malcolm Murray remained the plaintiff’s solicitor for the duration of the case.
Residents of the Highlands might remember Murray being a part of the disastrous council – 2004-2008. Murray ran on the Nick Campbell-Jones ticket, and for the next four years, both these crooked councillors held our shire hostage. Indeed, when it came to the 2008 council elections, both Murray and Campbell-Jones failed to win re-election because the Highlands' community were sick and tired of their crooked behaviour.
I now have a 6-page dossier of corruption by the pair, and it shows the two former councillors for what they really are – criminals.
If anyone wants to receive a copy of the damning dossier, call me on 0409 871 763 or email me at [email protected].
The dossier has been checked by numerous stakeholders in the community, including former mayors and councillors, and none of them have been able to find anything in the document that isn’t true.
It’s about time Murray and Campbell-Jones were held to account for their treachery, and carted off to jail where they both belong.
Attachments
130713707_871993373557750_5322266530833291680_o.jpg
130713707_871993373557750_5322266530833291680_o.jpg (269.94 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Return to “Defying Defamation”