Beds R Us - Homemakers pathetic scams

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
creampie

Beds R Us - Homemakers pathetic scams

Postby creampie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Bought a KOBI Queen bed from Beds R Us in MIttagong NSW. They also own Homemakers next door to it. I should of noticed what a conman the owner was, when he was trying to convince me, all the bed and furniture stores around the Southern Highlands were still closed from the holidays, after I told him that I wanted to shop around first. Anyway, the owner did mention it was steel frame, when in reality it was flimsy thin aluminum frame. Even the wooden legs were all put together, each using 5 smaller pieces of timber glued together, to make it look like 1 long piece of timber, for the legs. I was shocked when I opened the bed kit up at home. I even thought everything would be ok, if I just put it all together and give it a try. Well I was wrong. Even with its 4 extra support legs under the bed frame, it still flexed and bent like plastic. Even each timber slat were not real timber cut pieces, they were actually 5 thin wafer pieces glued together to look like one piece of timber. I would hate to see 2 people try to lay on it. Going to return it tomorrow.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”